Workplace Pride is developing a number of programs that will be detailed more on this site in due course. These include:
- Young@Workplace Pride: This all-volunteer group deals with helping young LGBT people make the transition from the school to the working world, and also advises Workplace Pride Members on how best to relate and work with young LGBT people.
- For more information, contact Program Manager: Boyd De Ruiter (KPN): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research: Almost since the beginning of the Foundation, Workplace Pride has used and undertaken its own research to increase the amount of information available about LGBT workplace inclusion. This is often done in conjunction with other parties in order to broaden the scope and understanding of the subject matter. For an overview, see the RESEARCH tab in the menu above.
- Training at Workplace Pride: Based upon the data gathered by the Workplace Pride Global Benchmark, the Foundation has launched the Workplace Pride Academy. The Academy is designed to provide professional training sessions for all types of organizations on the topic of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) inclusion at work.
- For more information, contact David Pollard: David@Workplacepride.org